Thursday, April 3, 2008

.Admirat!on.



Mus!c is considered to be a big part of my life as well as my boyfriend Eddie. This guy has such a wonder for all varieties of music genres that includes h!p h0p, r&b, rock, reggae, soca, pop, 70's music, reggaeton, and heavy metal. He even listens to show tunes lol, and plays the clarinet and the guitar. I play the flute. I believe that if he was on a music trivia game show, he would probably win. He knows a lot of stuff. If we were to have a conversation about music with him right now, it will go on for hours. We would compare, compete against each other to see who knows more, sing, dance, etc. There's this one game that we play sometimes when we're bored and it's called "Finish the Music Lib". It's kind of like Mad Lib when you fill in the sentence with an adjective or a verb, but its with lyrics from a song. We like to interrupt each other and fight lol. The game may sound cheesy, but it is fun indeed. =]

Music inspires everyone in many different ways. To my boyfriend and I, it is a way to have fun, relax, and enjoy each other's company.


No comments: