Wednesday, April 16, 2008

American Girl



Estelle "my Belle" is a U.K. artist that is making her way into the United States with her fresh new single "American Boy" featuring Kanye West. She is featured on Rolling Stone's list for lookout artists this year and she is on R&B artist, John Legend's music label. She is an original, hot, sassy, artist that works with all genres of music; Hip-Hop, Reggae, R&B, Soul, etc. Since listening to the her CD titled "Shine", I must give it two thumbs up. Its something different. Not only does she sing but she raps as well. Besides the hit single "American Boy", my favorite song from her album is "Wait a Minute". I love the beat, it's so hot. It's something that you can dance to in the club. I listen to this on my Ipod all of the time and I know that I won't get tired of it anytime soon. Give Estelle a chance, you won't be sorry. It's official when you hear on the radio and have her as one of your ringtones for your phone...I have her as my ringtone =].

No comments: